Website Testers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sleeper Awake!

One of only two perfect men, only one got it right.

Now leading millions into his father's glorious light.

The path is brilliantly lit getting brighter day by day.

While darkness covers billions who truth gainsay.


Mighty in power sitting on his throne.

One hundred and forty-four thousand says he's not alone.

His beaming eyes yes his own beaming eyes does see,

what's in the hearts of you and me.


Man is diligently making plans to save man.

Trying to achieve what no man has,what no man can.

The perfect one has come to get this done.

It's as certain as the rising sun.


The sun now shines on the path we survivors must take.

When darkness comes it will then be too late.

Can you see the sun setting times are a changing.

Earth's scene under going a rearranging.


Mighty in power as he sits on his glorious throne.

All traces of his enemies soon to be gone.

Sword in his right hand riding to the Great War.

They'll run from his awesome power yet not get far.


The path is bright and it's getting lighter day by day.

Darkness now fills the earth upon who truth gainsay.

The outcome is certain except for who the millions be.

Hearts still determine who yet will be free.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my site. I'm not sure if I've been here before, though the name sounds familiar.

    I like this poem. I'm usually opposed to aa bb rhyming--because it's usually not done right. But you maintained rythm, thus did it right--according to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Lauren, and your kind words. Sometimes for me it's the message that's most important, I try to reach persons all over the world with hope for a bright future. Many of my attempts are to incite questions about what it all means. I've read a couple of your poems. You are obviously more skilled with poetic expressions. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete