Website Testers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

RX

Awakened this morning to a rush of clear fresh air
The mood was a heightened freedom from care
Just checking the weather a simple task, not much to ask
Instead I was bombarded with a medical revolution
For every imagined ache there was a point on solution
The symptoms they gave hmm that could be me
Unbelievable a medical evaluation right here on TV
Changing the channel, didn't want to accept my fate
yet here another diagnosis, quick turn before it's too late
How could I be so sickly, weakened, and feeble
Only yesterday I was running with the wind in my sails
In just 24 hours I'm feeling old and frail?
Surely they can't be serious about the side effects
Not a gamble I'm willing to take on that you can bet
Awakened this morning to a rush of clear fresh air
advertising to the world I'm Laissez-faire
Caveot emptor let the buyer beware

No comments:

Post a Comment