Website Testers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stacey She is a Queen

Stacey she is a Queen

She makes the scenery pleasant to the eye

young talented and beautiful, heads turning as she walks by

The Queen is in her royal court, somewhere in the UK I believe

She likes to laugh at my corny jokes guess that makes me her court jester

I'd prefer to laugh with her but out of my league I dare not test her

No she is better suited for a King also young talented and handsome

One will come along if he has any sense and parade her down piccadilly circus

She will smile her pretty smile and not look back on the jester she once knew

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Mark, what a lovely welcome to your blog, you really made me giggle ;D
    Queen Stacey is sending you a royal *wave* (LOL)

    Its good to see you here Mark, I am now going to read your poems that you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....I thought you'ld get a kick I of that. I felt it appropriate to dedicate something to the person who spurred me on to create a blog. I could actually see the wave, hand turning side to side. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you kind sir,
    Queen Stacey very much appriciates it...
    I am glad you could see my royal *wave*, as I was sitting on my throne (LOL).

    Take a walk over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;D

    ReplyDelete